• The seller recognizes that not all customers provide equal value to the firm.
• Pareto Principle states that 80% of a firm’s business usually comes from the
top 20% of customers.
• A+ customers:
• A small group that contribute disproportionately to the firm’s revenues and
• The most loyal customers who may become brand advocates to their
friends and acquaintances = The frequent flyers.
• They are also brand-loyal frequent customers who provide significant value
to the seller.
When A+ or A customers appear at the Web site, they will be recognized
and receive special attention.
They may not be price sensitive = they perceive that the brand/firm offers
greater benefits + has earned their loyalty.